Saturday, October 25, 2008

Looking for someone similar?

There are so many different networks online - it's amazing! Most everyone knows the "classics" like MySpace and FaceBook, and then there are all sorts of niche networks as well, ones that I'm sure I've never heard of. I think that they are fun, but I lose interest quickly, and they require some time to keep up. I've found a neat one today that is new to me - maybe you've heard of it already. It's called MyTrybe. It's easy and once it's set up it kind of does the work for you, which I like!! I've got their Similar People widget on my sidebar right now. It is meant to expose your blog to people like you. It allows you to express your sense of style, humor, art, music, food, and so on. It shows your "similar people" and what they like best, and it even has a similarity indicator that shows visitors how similar they are to you. I signed up today - it only took about ten minutes. Anyway, check it out and see what you think... Learn more & get the widget, then maybe I'll see you around - maybe we'll turn out to be "similar people" :).

Post?slot_id=22197&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comment:

L. Venkata Subramaniam said...

You are right I also go and open one id per social networking site, but none of them can keep me interested for very long.

Anyway Mytrybe sounds interesting let me try it out too!

 
ss_blog_claim=99dea16fea15fdf9bb811f87e3cec189
ss_blog_claim=99dea16fea15fdf9bb811f87e3cec189